Kitchen Exhaust System Cleaning in Springfield
As one of the primary ways to prevent fire hazards in your restaurant or facility, it is necessary to maintain the kitchen hood exhaust system consistently.
As part of our established cleaning methods, we eliminate grease and flammable residues from the hood, filters, exhaust ducts, and exhaust fans’ interior surfaces so that they meet all applicable municipal, state, and NFPPA regulations. A Proof-of-Performance sticker is then placed on the canopy of the hood once the cleaning process is completed, in plain view of the fire marshal, the health department, and the insurance company.
Cleaning kitchen exhaust systems professionally offers the following benefits:
- Improved health standards
- Decreased risk of fire
- Better ventilation for smoke and odor removal
- Compliance with local and national fire and health codes
- Improved government inspection ratings
- Greater energy savings
- Cleaner working environment and minimized product contamination
Aceductcleaningllc cleans beyond what is seen. By obtaining certification from the International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association (IKECA), our technicians are able to clean and maintain every component of the exhaust system in the kitchen to prevent malfunctions and fires.
Through cleaning the entire system, we will be able to look for any clogs and visually inspect the louvers and dampers to ensure they are properly functioning.
Kitchen and exhaust cleaning specifications
The air in the filter plenum, as well as the air in ductwork leading to and including the exhaust fan located on the roof, is included in this type of inspection.
- Removing the filters and cleaning the filters, frame, plenum walls, and fire suppression equipment (excluding the fusible links and trigger mechanisms).
- It is imperative to clean up the interior of all accessible horizontal and vertical ducts on both horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Using hot water and high pressure (wherever possible), you should wash all fan blades, the interior, and the exterior of the fan housing, as well as the drip pans.
- You need to clean all the louvers, dampers, and screens. For example, if dampers have to be moved to ensure thorough cleaning, then the dampers will be marked and reinstalled in their original position so that the system is not thrown out of balance.
- In order to restore the filters to their original position, they must be repositioned.
- Keep your kitchen exhaust system clean by cleaning the filters
- Make sure that you clean the underside of your hoods, including the piping, conduit, and fire heads.
- You must clean the inside of the filtering system that uses water to wash it.
- Using ductwork that has been cut into, install new removable metal access doors, where necessary, to allow access to every part of the ductwork. As far as fire prevention regulations are concerned, these access doors meet these requirements.
Your family and you can breathe the absolute cleanest air when you hire Aceductcleaningllc. Aside from providing our customers with the best service, we’re also good at it! With our kitchen exhaust cleaning services, we offer free estimates and provide upfront pricing. When you need kitchen exhaust system cleaning, you can always depend on us.