Kitchen Hood Cleaning in Springfield
Most residential kitchen include hood vents and ductwork for indoor cooking or outdoor cooking. In addition to commercial hood cleaning, AceductcleaningLLC also handles residential cleaning. It is very likely that you have to clean your residential range vent before there is a risk of a fire. Furthermore, it’s impossible to beat the experience of cooking on a freshly cleaned residential stove. Our deep cleaning capabilities for residential hoods can be arranged when you contact Aceductcleaningllc.
Home Kitchen Hood Cleaning Benefits
Clean kitchen hoods are beneficial in a variety of ways. The installation of a fire extinguisher not only makes it safer but also makes it more hygienic.
Types Of Residential Kitchen Hoods
Now that you know how important it is to clean your kitchen exhaust, here’s an overview of the different types of hoods:
Types of residential kitchen hoods:
- Under-cabinet hoods
- Island hoods
- Ductless hoods
- Wall-mounted hoods
- Custom range hoods
Our company offers a wide range of cleaning options for residential hoods, so regardless of the type of hood you have, we can help.
When To Have Your Exhaust Hood Cleaned
Residential kitchen hoods should be cleaned twice a year, to maintain their performance. In order to maintain its cleanliness and safety, hire a professional service to clean your exhaust hood every six months.
Signs That Your Exhaust Hood Needs Cleaning
This article outlines three indicators that it is time to schedule your hood’s next cleaning if you are not sure when you last had it cleaned.
- You hear a strange sound coming from the hood exhaust fan when it is turned on.
- There has been a reduction in the effectiveness of the exhaust fan (e.g. it doesn’t remove cooking smells anymore).
- When you turn on the exhaust fan, it does not turn on anymore.
Benefits of Having Your Kitchen Hood Professionally Cleaned
Commercial kitchen exhaust hood and duct cleaning systems can be cleaned with six main benefits by professional hood cleaning companies.
- Kitchen fires are reduced when restaurant hoods are clean.
- You will be able to improve the air circulation in your restaurant kitchen with a clean exhaust system.
- Keeping your hood clean regularly improves hygiene.
- Having your exhaust cleaned by a professional reduces the risk of slips and falls due to excessive grease.
- Cleaning your hood with a professional company ensures that you are in compliance with all of the regulations and rules of a food-serving establishment.
- A properly cleaned and maintained kitchen hood will save you both time and money. Restaurant inspectors won’t slap you with hefty fines, and it will remain in optimal condition – meaning it won’t need to be replaced soon.
You can rely on the duct cleaning specialists at AceductcleaningLLC to ensure your air is clean and fresh. Aside from providing our customers with the best service, we’re also good at it! Offering free estimates and flat-rate pricing upfront, we offer clean kitchen hoods at a great value. Our cleaning services are the best in the area.